To our valued customers,
As COVID-19 has continued to impact our daily lives, Baumbach Plumbing & Remodeling has been taking enhanced safety precautions and following Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. We are doing all we can to ensure that families stay healthy and safe as we perform work for them.
Here are some of the safety measures that Baumbach Plumbing & Remodeling will take during our visits to stop the spread of COVID-19, per the recommendations provided by the CDC:
- Wear personal protective equipment including face masks, gloves and boot covers
- Maintain a six-foot distance from our customers at all possible times
- Use hand sanitizer and non-contact method of communications (no handshakes)
- Frequently apply disinfectant products to workspace and equipment used
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds when possible
While we may have changed our health and safety protocol during this time, our commitment to client satisfaction and getting the job right the first time have remained. As we continue serving our customers across Northern Virginia, we can assure your family will be safe and your plumbing issues will be resolved with Baumbach Plumbing & Remodeling.
Thank you for your cooperation.